Electrical Control Panel Assembler
Website MIS Controls Inc.
A Woman Owned Business
MIS Controls Inc. services the electrical machine tool and industrial needs with electrical control panels.
We are looking for an Electrical Control Assembler to support our team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to advance your career, challenge your skills, and be part of a winning team.
- Must be able to wire standard control panels from a schematic or running sheet
- Layout panels, wire panels, pushbutton stations, and J-boxes
- Build industrial control enclosures and connect wiring from schematics
- Interpret data from electrical diagrams and schematics and complete builds to a given design
- Identify and select correct parts/materials required for the build
- Determine placement of components as part of the panel design
- Complete wiring of all components following electrical schematic diagrams
- Ensure all panel diagrams, information and schematics are current and correct for the build
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Knowledge of basic UL standards (training available)
- Effectively use electrical test equipment, schematics, and technical manuals
- Ability to finish products to a professionally high standard of work
- Quality conscious
- Ability to follow safety rules
- Work independently and in a team atmosphere
- Two years experience in panel wiring (preferred)
- Pay: $15.00 – $20.00 per hour
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org